Glencore owns % of Katanga Mining Limited (KML), which holds 75% stake in Kamoto Copper Company (KCC). Stateowned mining companies La Generale des Carrieres et des Mines (GCM) and La Société Immobilière du Congo hold the remaining 25% stake in KCC. Katanga KOV is the largest highgrade copper resource in the world and is made up of four ore bodies namely Kamoto East, .
· In 2023, PTFI expects to produce an average of 130,000 t/d of ore from five production blocks spanning 335,000 in the largescale Grasberg Block Cave underground mine. At average reserve grades of % Cu and g/t Au, this is expected to equate to production of 850 MIb of copper and 700,000 oz of gold per year.